If you work in an office, here's what you need to know.
- Our environmental policy is “no damage to the environment”, which means Comply with the Law, Improve Continuously and Prevent Pollution!
- Reduce energy and water consumption by:
- Switching off lights/electrical equipment (or utilizing power saver mode) each night,
- Keeping building doors closed.
- Report water leaks to Service Insight. Call 630-420-5650 or 866-780-1194 to obtain a password.
- Know what to do in the event of an emergency.
At Naperville, report them to 630-420-5555.
- Training: Ensure that you, your visitors and your contractors receive all required environmental training.
- Report TSCA environmental or health allegations to Health Services or HSSE. Click here for TSCA awareness information and a copy of Form 48-600.