As a tenant at the Naperville Campus, you have a role in BP’s Environmental Management System (EMS). As the landlord, BP’s expectations are as follows.
1. Follow BP’s Site Environmental Policy, “no damage to the environment”, which means “Comply with the Law, Improve Continuously and Prevent Pollution.”
2. Report emergencies by calling x5555 from a site telephone, or call 630-420-5555 if using a mobile phone. Follow procedures as outlined in the Chicago Area Safety Awareness training, which is required to gain access to the campus.
3. Make sure all new employees receive the site Chicago Area Safety Awareness training and that all visitors view the safety orientation video before starting work.
4. Forward all environmental questions and comments from the public regarding the Naperville Campus to BP’s HSSE Department.
5. Report Permit-Required activities to BP's Chicago Area Facilities Operations (CAFO) HSSE Staff.