What do I do if I need an ID?
Fill Out the appropriate Access Request Form for Naperville or 30SW ID Photos are taken at the Naperville Complex Building Security or 30SW 9S security desk. Access request form and another form if ID is required. State ID/ D.L. Naperville: Monday through Friday 7am to 4pm no appointment is needed. 30SW: Monday through Friday 6:30am to 8:30am. All Employees and contractors IDs require a signed access form to obtain access to BP locations. Contractors and Employees are required to view site specific safety video. (30SW and Naperville have separate videos for access) Naperville Video times: Monday through Friday 7:00 am, 7:30am, 8:00am, 8:30am, 9:00am, 9:30am, 10:00am, 10:30am, 11:00am, 11:30am, 1:00pm, 1:30pm, 2:00pm, 2:30pm, 3:00pm, 3:30pm 30SW Video times: Available upon request at 9s security
What do I do if I lost my ID?
Notify security immediately, so ID can be deactivated. If security has your photo on file, a replacement will be provided for pick up at the security office, 601-0060 or 30SW 9S security desk.
My ID does not work, or has stopped working.
I need additional access
Depending on your request we may need an access coordinator approve access to the area you are requesting. See access request forms for coordinator contact names. You will be notified when access has been approved, and your ID has been updated.
I am visiting from another BP site, will my ID work?
- You will need to have a signed Access Request Form to gain access.
- Employees and contractors from other sites will need to view the Chicago Area Safety Awareness video before gaining access.
- In most cases IDs from other BP locations can be programmed to work.
- If your ID does not work, security will issue a new ID.
What do I do if I have a visitor coming to see me?
- You can register your visitors online at our Pre-registration page. Please note this site is only available when logged into the BP1 intranet.
- Inform security at the main gate or lobby that you will be expecting a guest. Security will need to contact you when your guest arrives, and you will be responsible to escort your guest.
- All guests must be registered with security before entering the campus.
- All Guests are required to view a safety video which is available at the main lobby of each building. Guests will be issued a card that is valid for 1 year upon completion of the video. Returning visitors will not be required to review the video if they present their completion card to security on each visit.
- If you have a large number of guests coming for a meeting, please send the list of visitors to Napsecurity@bp.com.
- Visitors arriving by shuttle bus to the Naperville complex must all be signed in before entering the site. Employees with valid access IDs should have the bus driver scan their badges at the gate. All visitors without valid access IDs must be dropped off at the 600 building lobby to be registered.
- Copies of the Visitor safety video are available from security for large groups of visitors. The video is available in DVD and VHS formats. Contact security at Napsecurity@bp.com or 630-420-4431 for further questions.
I need directions to the Naperville Campuses, where do I find those?
Where can I find information regarding Employee new hire orientation, retirement, and/or employee terminations?